Saturday, March 1, 2008

Back to the top floor and Seattle!

I'm finally moved out of my basement and all moved in into my top floor apartment! It reminds me of my old apartment in Seattle where I lived for almost 10 years! I can finally see again the sun, the moon, the snow falling ... ! It's a new world of light and life again! It will definitely improve my overall moral and hopefully motivates me to study harder! So, the invitation is out, I have a comfortable place to host those of you who are interested to visit!

Few weeks ago, I was so home sick that I booked a flight to Seattle and I'm going back next week for a short visit. I'm so looking forward to the familiar and be with people I feel comfortable with and with whom I can be myself, especially goofy as much as I want to be! :) Unfortunately, since I'm only staying a long weekend I won't be able to see everybody but I should be back in July so I can catch up with the ones I haven't see then then.

1 comment:

Walaka said...

We need pictures!

I hope to see you when you're here - we already had plans for the Friday night, but let's make sure we connect sometime.