Friday, June 13, 2008

Major catch up!!

I don't know how many of you read this blog but for the few who do I apologize for taking so long since the last update. So much has happened between classes, site seeing and romance!!

The month of May was extremely busy with an intensive summer program at McGill University where I took several courses on transcultural psychiatry. It was an amazing experience
at an intellectual and human level! People from all over the world attended the courses coming from Australia, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Spain, Israel, even the US ! I met some wonderful people! The courses content was overall rewarding and met most of my expectations. I actually came to Montreal for this specific program and its research focus.

During the month of May I also did some sigh seeing with some people I met at the program. I went to Mont Tremblant, a mountain which is located couple of hours from Montreal, with Ino and Mouna. We got along amazingly well and we had a blast!!











No comments: