Monday, August 11, 2008

New Hamphsire/Maine Coast
















Just returned from a few day trip on the New Hamphire and Maine coast. Marcel took me away from Montreal to celebrate my birthday as well as get some rest before starting his new position and my 3 months of intense studies. The weather was not as warm and sunny as expected for summer but we were able to have 3 days mostly dry which allowed us to enjoy the beauty of the coast and being outdoors. I had a wonderful birthday that was extended over 4 days; never experienced this before! ;) Besides having a wonderful time with Marcel, the highlights of the trip were eating a fresh lobster on the beach and getting my toes painted in red for the first time ever! (weird eh for a 38 year old woman ;) )

1 comment:

shams said...

not only did you paint your nails red-- you played the ol' "let's see who can pee in our wine glasses standing up!" game. tres sexy, Carole.