Friday, September 7, 2007

Downtown Montreal

I still have so much to discover but so far downtown Montreal is pretty cool! The population is ethnically and culturally very diverse. The architecture is very nice. It feels like home again with the old architecture, the narrow streets in old Montreal and of course the French language. It is definitely a mix of my two homes, France and Seattle. It's a wonderful feeling to have those two worlds in one!

Here are few pics of downtown Montreal:

Beautiful picture, heh? But unfortunately I did not take it ;)

Here is Chinatown where I tried to find some cheap things for the house to buy. I was not too successful but got some yummy jasmine tea.


I love the contrast between the old and new architecture!



A NĂ´tre Dame church.

1 comment:

John said...

I especially like the church in front of the skyscraper picture.